Meet Dani- Elite’s Estoppel Coordinator and Our Newest Employee of the Quarter.
Let's take a moment and delve into the fascinating world of Dani!
- What do you do for Elite? I am the Estoppel Coordinator.
- What motivates you to work hard? The satisfaction of getting the job done.
- Do you have any hobbies? I enjoy video games and reading.
- What is something you've always wanted to do but haven't tried yet? Sky diving.
- What is something you will absolutely never eat? Liver and onions.
- What is your favorite way to unwind? Spending time with my family or napping.
- What is your favorite family tradition? Baking Christmas cookies and watching movies with my family.
- If money were no object, how would you spend your time? I would start an animal shelter where I live because currently there isn't one.
- What was your first job? I worked with my parents remodeling houses.
- What is your favorite place you've traveled to? White Plaines, New York when I used to visit my grandma.
- Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? Really depends on who I am around but usually I'm an introvert.
- What is your favorite holiday? It's a tie between Halloween and Christmas.
- What song reminds you of high school? Closing Time.