With Thanksgiving just around the corner, everyone is in high gear preparing for family and friends. This can be a stressful time for many people so we have thrown together some tips to help make this thankful day a little easier on you!
- Plan your menu early! Decide who is making what.
- Make your shopping list after your menu.
- Get your grocery shopping done early. Heck! Use a company like Shipt or Instacart and have your groceries delivered!
- Clean out your refrigerator ahead of time to make room for groceries and left overs.
- Prep anything you can ahead of time, like chopping vegetables.
- Make arrangements ahead of time to borrow chairs or tables if needed.
- Remember to have fun and don't be afraid to ask for help! This should be a fun day with time to enjoy our families as well.
- Life is short.... Eat the pie!
Here is a helpful prep timeline.
We have SO many things to be thankful for this year at Elite! Let's take some time to reflect on those things as we start to prep for the feast! We hope you all have a Happy and stress free Thanksgiving, from our families to yours!