We at Elite think our staff are pretty awesome and want to give you the pleasure to get to know them as well! Meet Amanda!
Amanda has been with us over a year! She is an estoppel clerk and also loves to help plan parties. Thanks for all of your hard work Amanda!
- What do you do for Elite? Estoppels, HOA research and of course all the fun activity planning with Department Development.
- What do you love most about your job? I love having a voice.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard? Let. It. Go.
- Do you have a nickname in the office? Thankfully no one in the office calls me Sissy but Colleen.
- What was your favorite band 10 years ago? Realizing 2008 was 10 years ago…. Zac Brown Band came out with Chicken Fried.
- How do you like your eggs? Deviled
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? Bass Pro Shop.
- If you could start your own dream business, what would it be? Party Plan in my own Western Saloon, with a country kitchen and gift shop attached. Hey, dream big….
- What’s the 1 dish you absolutely, positively will never, ever eat? Balut, gross.
- Who did you first see in concert? Brooks and Dunn with Reba McEntire
- Describe yourself in 3 words. Down-to-Earth, Creative and Observant.
- If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it? Mark something off my to-do list.
- What was your first job? Kmart Garden Center
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose? The ability to heal others.
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be? Be able to repair just about anything.